Saturday, January 11, 2014

About space game unity...

First entry;)

Its been a while since i wrote a blog but i thought finally i should start one again to write about my
game development and progress from my games. 

I am current working on around 4-5 games.  I prefer to make remakes or start with old ideas..

This week i worked alot on my space game. Three or four months ago i switch full to 
unity 3d.

Learning a unity and making a game is really hard but i try to get used to it..


I want to make the game like the old Phoenix from Atari 2600 since there is an Arcade version too i thought to mix it a bit...

Lets start the Journey. First i picked the 2Dtoolkit for 2D and KillerWave for Spawning.

Progress so far player ship can move left and right shoot.

Have a nice week end will update today;)


No comments:

Post a Comment