Sunday, January 12, 2014


Waypoint with Gameobjects as Points


My idea was to make some of the behaviors with waypoints. Since i knew here is a plugin
and alot of tuts how to do it. I knew one by Hummelwalker that would fit in great..

It took me not long but now most parts are done. It is possible to use values or points 
with gameobject and the ship will move like that.

That will help me to make more variety for that game.

My workflow is not the best with unity right now it takes alot of time and hard w
ork but i hope i can improve that...

On some parts i really miss corona sdk but its seems always miss the past.

Next needs to be a gameobject child for the enemies ship that can be use for spotting the player
and give them the ability to shoot which they are near the player.

I think the best way is to do it with raycast and layers in unity.

When thats done i will work on the shield that some enemies will use it right or break the waypoint avoid the laser shoots from the player.


No comments:

Post a Comment